|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)
||Length: 520mm, Width: 238mm, Height: 217mm
||28.6 ~ 29.2V
|Maximum Charge Current
|Recommended Charge Current
|Maximum Discharge Current
|BMS (built in)
||Automatic cell balancing, over discharge/charge
||DCS 3.2V 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)
||2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD
||Max 3000W starter motors
||ABS (flame retradent plastic)
|Operating temp Range
||-30 to +80 degrees C
||Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper
|Parallel Connections Only
||4 year standard install
All DCS batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems shows a lot of cool things.
– Cell status showing real time cell balancing operation
– BMS MOSFET temperature ( great info when your winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard your pushing the electronics ).
– SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
– Battery pack voltage and cycle count
– Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
– Connectivity distance up to 10m
– Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your finger tip.
– The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel the less accurate the SOC becomes.
– This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs state of health as it ages
– Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues
DOWNLOAD APP (DCS LFP)
DCS Bluetooth Technology powered by DCS LFP, this APP is only for DCS LFP batteries which is based on BLE 4.0 technology.
This App provides comprehensive monitoring for DCS LFP batteries, including:
- Battery pack voltage
- Amp meter – charge and discharge current
- Battery Management MOSFET temperature
- Individual Cell Status with balancing indicators.
- Connectivity distance up to 10 meters.