Lead-acid batteries have been in service for over the last one and a half-century. The researchers have invented an improved and more productive battery system known as a lithium-ion battery. A typical acid battery can take about half a day to charge fully, while another downside is that we can use only half of the stored energy. This is not the case for a 48v 50ah lithium ion battery or any other lithium-ion battery. They are upgraded technology that can charge themselves within three hours, and you can discharge them to ninety per cent, which is a huge difference.
If you want to upgrade your lead-acid battery to a reliable lithium battery, then you have come to the right place. Deep Cycle Systems, one of the leading companies, offers efficient and reliable lithium batteries at an affordable price.
The acid battery could last for a year or two, whereas the lithium-based batteries come with years of the life cycle, i.e., ten thousand life cycles and even more. That’s a lot about upsides; you may wonder why you need a 48v lithium-ion battery rather than a 12v! and what amperes do you need? A 48v 50ah lithium ion battery provides backup for your electrical appliances, whereas you would need a 200ah battery if you are going for a 12v battery. You can reduce the ampere by simply increasing the volts of the battery. There are certain other added benefits of going with a 48v system.
A 48v system is ideal when you are in a situation where you have to operate a lot more power or care for a large house’s electrical needs with many electrical appliances. Your home is large enough and needs a 2400 watts solar system to enjoy the free solar energy. You may be wondering what size of the inverter, solar panels, and battery you would require to get the required output. You would need an inverter that can run the peak load and same time, can charge the battery bank to use for low or non-solar harvesting hours.
Battery Charging Current Requirement
The battery bank requires a one-tenth current of its total rating for charging. For example, if your battery is 50ah, the battery would require 5 amperes for charging, and if the rating of the battery is 200ah, it will require 20 amperes for charging.
These values are symbolic and indicative; you can choose the values as per your requirements.
48v Lithium Ion Battery 200ah For The Best Energy Solution
Technological advancement in battery technology has enabled the usage enabled for sleeker, lighter, and efficient batteries. Lithium-ion batteries during recent years have grown exponentially popular. Lithium-ion batteries can be found in almost anything ranging from small power usages such as cellphone laptops to more enormous power supply applications such as powering vehicles, house appliances, and even commercial projects. 48v lithium ion battery 200ah works perfectly in providing backup to house, RV, and off-grid cabins. Lithium-ion batteries are great for providing efficient, safe, and durable power to appliances.
Deep Cycle Systems specializes in manufacturing top-notch lithium-ion batteries. We are the market leader for lithium-ion batteries. Deep Cycle Systems provides our valuable customers with a durable and long-lasting battery. Our batteries are made to withstand weather conditions while working to the total capacity. Deep Cycle Systems are maintenance-free and offer a longer service life. Deep Cycle Systems has been in the business of developing lithium-ion batteries for years. Therefore, our extensive research and development enable us to provide the best batteries.
- Lithium-ion batteries are lighter as compared to traditional lead-acid batteries. In addition, they are sleeker hence easy to carry and set inside a house, RV, or any off-grid place. Lithium-ion batteries are dry as there is no acid between cells. Therefore they are safer to transport in case of movement.
- Lithium has the ability for high energy density. Accordingly, a 1 kg lithium battery can handle the same energy as 6 kilograms of lead-acid battery. It is a huge difference when it comes to practicality.
- Lithium-ion batteries can hold their charge much longer as compared to lead-acid batteries. Ordinary lead-acid battery losses 20% of its charge within a month of non-usage. However, the lithium-ion battery only losses 5% of its charge due to its low discharging ability.
- Lithium-ion batteries do not have a memory effect. A memory effect is found in a lead-acid battery where you have to completely discharge them before charging them.
- Lithium batteries can handle more amount of charge/discharge cycles. They are suitable for 300-500 charging cycles depending upon usage and maintenance.
- Lithium batteries require little to no upkeep in routine. They work smoothly without the need to top-up acid-like lead-acid batteries.
- 48v lithium ion battery 200ah is perfect for a wide array of usage. It can power your house, RV, or off-grid house. Our 48v lithium battery works perfectly with solar panels to provide uninterrupted clean energy.
Disadvantages of Lithium-Ion Battery:
- While Lithium Batteries offer many advantages over lead-acid batteries, there are some trade-offs in terms of disadvantages mentioned below.
- Lithium batteries will be used as soon as possible after they leave the factory. The fresh the lithium-ion battery is, the more charging it provides.
- Higher temperatures can cause the lithium-ion batteries to degrade faster than usual circumstances.
- A lithium-ion battery needs a computer to manage its charging. Therefore require a specialized inverter to efficiently work with safe and complete charging cycles.
- Cases of lithium-ion catching fire have been reported. However, with technological improvement and a better understanding of these batteries, they are getting safer to use.
Why Buy from Deep Cycle Systems?
Deep Cycle system has been providing energy solutions to our customers for years. We have extensive experience and research in the products we offer. Therefore, Deep Cycle Systems includes energy and power solutions for our customers for domestic and commercial usage. Deep Cycle Systems has a vast product line, including the best quality inverters, solar panels, batteries, and solar systems.
Our expert technicians offer seamless b installation for the best user experience. Deep Cycle System believes in providing affordable power solutions to our customers, so our products are reasonably priced while delivering a premium experience.
Deep Cycle System is known for its friendly customer services team and quality products. We provide deep cycle batteries to Australians. Book your order by calling us at 1300 795 327.