Design and installation of market leading lithium ion hybrid solar systems. both residential and commercial systems. We are the hybrid solar lithium battery system experts, contact us today for professional service and advice.
7.44kW Package Includes:
- 24 x 310W Trina Tier 1 High Performance Monocrystalline Honey M Plus solar panels.
- 1 x 5kW SolaX SK-TL-5000E Hybrid Inverter with 1 x BMU-5000 Charge Controller (100Amps)
- 1 x DCS PV 13.5W (13.5kWh usable) Lithium Ion Battery (the latest in LiFePO4 battery cell technology backed with a industry leading 10 year / 80% capacity warranty)
- Fully installed price, you only pay $17,999 Incl. GST (package price currently applicable for all of Brisbane/Sunshine/Gold Coast areas, VIC, NSW & TAS)
- This price already takes into consideration any applicable government incentives.
This system is suitable for households that are using between 15 ~ 30kWh per day.
Above graph shows the DCS 7.44kw hybrid package able to yield 30kWh per day in the middle of winter. JULY 2017 in South Eastern QLD. You certainly don’t need to be located in far inland Longreach as some skeptics would mislead you into believing.
Above graph shows the DCS 7.44kw hybrid package able to yield well in excess of 35kWh per day in the middle of summer. DEC 2017 in South Eastern QLD. Note the amount of exported energy is significantly more than the daily usage by this household, the system will only export surplus energy back to the grid when the 13.5kWh usable DCS LFP battery is 100% fully charged.
With this customers consumption averaging around 22kWh daily, the above graph shows the DCS 7.44kW hybrid package able to achieve 89.95% self sufficiency in the middle of winter. JULY 2017 in South Eastern QLD. A well designed solar hybrid system such as this 7.44kW DCS hybrid package is able to extract the full potential of our industry leading lithium ion battery technology
Key system points;
- Fast return on investment (ROI) due to our affordable and long life battery cell technology.
- Advanced EMS (Energy Management System) with a 100Amp charge controller, super fast recharging and allows future expansion of up to 40kWh of DCS Lithium Ion storage. You’ll never have to upgrade your inverter again, this platform ticks all the boxes.
- Zero net export in case you are in a region which does not allow power to be exported back to the grid, in this case any surplus power will be prioritised to house loads and then to keeping the batteries fully charged.
- The most advanced, safest and reliable Lithium (LFP) RESU (Residential Energy Storage Unit) battery. The DCS PV 13.5 Lithium Iron Phosphate battery provides a full 13.5kWh of usable energy storage. Rebuildable in the future. 98% Round Trip Efficiency and warranted for 10 years / 80% capacity. Advanced BMS (Battery Management System) automatic protection from under charge, over charge, over current and over and under temperature conditions.
- This system has proper off grid capabilities. It is able to power your entire home when the grid goes out. Even when the grid is out you can still power your home and at the same time the system will be recharging your battery so that it’s ready to go for your night time loads.
Seamlessly monitor your power usage and see real time solar and battery performance anytime, anywhere with the App
We can save you in excess of 90% off your bills and hedge you for the rising costs of electricity. Or if you have been thinking about it we can help you disconnect from the grid all together and take you off grid straight away. If you want to see a return on investment contact DCS today. For honest and professional advise.
- These systems can be installed on properties with single, dual or three phase switch boards
- Typically most systems are installed inside garages or sheds, or south facing undercover areas
- If external installation is a must we can upgrade these systems using the Good. We 5kW Hybrid inverters which are IP rated for outdoors.
- This package price includes all the pre approval paperwork required by the local energy distributor
- In order to be able to export power back to the grid, your energy distributor will return to site after the installation of the system to upgrade their bill meter to a bi-directional one (only if your property already doesn’t have one)