DCS Engineering high efficiency 80V/20A MPPT solar regulator especially developed for in battery applications
Our latest upgraded hybrid under bonnet dual battery systems have just been finalised, 20% more storage and now with an integrated 20A MPPT solar regulator.
– 2 x DCS 90Ah LFP batteries (optimised for engine bay installs)
– Victron Battery Protect SBP-65A
– Max alternator output 160Amps
– Backed by a 3 year under bonnet replacement warranty
– Fully programmable via bluetooth
– Tiny power consumption 1.2mA when engaged
– Suitable for Hilux, Prado, Nissan’s, Mitsubishi’s etc…
– With 190Ah of total storage means you have 150Ah x 20% = 38Ah always there for engine cranking. Allowing the upper 80% for deep cycling 152Ah.
– DCS Engineering high efficiency 80V/20A MPPT solar regulator especially developed for in battery applications
Why do we use the latest fully programmable Victron Smart Battery Protects? Because they only have a 1.2mA engaged current draw and the isolators will spend 99% of their service life engaged.
They have bluetooth so via the Victron Connect App you can make quick and easy adjustments, override the isolators and check battery voltages. It also means you don’t need to go pulling the car apart to get to it to check it.
These isolators should be installed as close to the batteries as possible but inside the cabin they are not suitable for engine bay installations.
|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)
||Length: 260mm, Width: 169mm, Height: 210mm
||13.8 ~ 14.6V
||13.5 ~ 13.7V
|Maximum Charge Current
|Recommended Charge Current
|Maximum Discharge Current
|BMS (built in)
||Automatic cell balancing, over discharge/charge
||DCS 3.2V 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)
||2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD
||Max 2500W starter motors
||PP (flame retradent)
|Operating temp Range
||-30 to +80 degrees C
||Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper
|Parallel Connections Only
||3 under bonnet
DOWNLOAD APP (DCS LFP)
DCS Bluetooth Technology powered by DCS LFP, this APP is only for DCS LFP batteries which is based on BLE 4.0 technology.
This App provides comprehensive monitoring for DCS LFP batteries, including:
- Battery pack voltage
- Amp meter – charge and discharge current
- Battery Management MOSFET temperature
- Individual Cell Status with balancing indicators.
- Connectivity distance up to 10 meters.
Dual DCS 12V 75Ah batteries installed in a Land Rover Discovery 4
Toyota Hilux 8th Gen – DCS Lithium dual battery setup. All latest generation of 4WD vehicles using smart alternators do not require DC-DC chargers when running DCS lithium batteries.
Toyota Prado 150 – DCS Lithium dual battery setup
Prado 90 series – dual DCS lithium 75Ah batteries
Dual DCS 12V 75Ah batteries installed in a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150
Dual DCS 12V 75Ah batteries installed in a Nissan Patrol Y62
Holden Colorado DCS dual 75Ah batteries
SMART BP SPECIFICATIONS